Admissions & Financial Aid
Proudly serving military personnel and their families.

Our programs and financing options help you achieve your educational and career goals.

As an active duty personnel or veteran of the U.S. Military, Bryan College is honored to assist you and your family in achieving your educational and career goals. All Bryan College programs are approved for active duty and veteran military personnel who qualify for G.I. Bill benefits. These benefits are awarded in addition to state and/or federal financial assistance for which you may qualify. 

In addition to your military benefits, we are pleased to announce the Bryan College Military Service Appreciation Grant.  This grant is available each academic year to qualified active duty or veteran personnel serving in any of the branches of the U.S. Military, including the Reserves and National Guard.  To obtain information about eligibility and benefits available, please complete the Request Information Form or contact us at 1-866-649-2400.
As you continue below you can: 
  • learn about available military benefits
  • explore links to useful resources 
  • review the necessary steps to apply for military financial educational benefits  
The next step is to complete the Request Information Form and speak to an Admissions Representative about your program of interest.  If you’re ready to complete the admissions process, we’ve compiled a quick overview of the steps required. Once you begin the admissions process, Bryan College will assign you a dedicated and knowledgeable Financial Aid Officer who will assist you in determining the benefits you qualify for, as well as help you develop a financial plan that fits your needs.  

  Military Resources and Information

Post-9/11 GI Bill
The Post-9/11 GI Bill is available for individuals who served on active duty for at least 90 aggregate days on or after September 11, 2001 and are still serving or were honorably discharged from active duty, released from active duty and placed on the retired list or temporary disability retired list, released from active duty and transferred to the Fleet Reserve/Fleet Marine Corps Reserve or released for further service in a reserve component of the Armed Forces. You may receive up to 36 months of assistance covering up to 100% paid tuition. The amount received is based upon the length of the service given. In addition, you are entitled to a monthly housing allowance and a yearly stipend for books and supplies.  To find out more about the Post-9/11 GI Bill and your qualifying amount, visit the United States Department of Veteran Affairs.
This benefit may also transfer unused Post 9/11 GI Bill (TEB) benefits to your spouse or children generally after 10 years of military service or 6 years of completed service and a commitment for an additional 4 years. Get more information about TEB benefits.
Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty (MGIB-AD)
The Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty is available to those who entered active duty after June 30, 1985, have been honorably discharged, have a high school diploma or GED and had military pay reduced for this specific benefit. Up to 36 months of assistance is available and is valid for 10 years after active military service. Find out more about the Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty.
Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
The Montgomery GI Bill – Selected Reserve is available to those who are a member of the Selected Reserve, which includes: Army Reserve, Navy Reserve, Air Force Reserve, Marine Corps Reserve, Coast Guard Reserve, and the Army National Guard and the Air National Guard. Eligibility for this program requires a six-term commitment signed after June 30, 1985, completion of your initial active duty for training (IADT), receipt of a high school diploma or equivalent before completing IADT and remaining in good standing while serving in the Selected Reserve. Up to 36 months of assistance is available and eligibility usually ends the day you leave the Selected Reserve. Get additional information on the Montgomery GI Bill – Selected Reserve.
Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
The Reserve Education Assistance Program is available to certain reservists who were called or ordered to active military service in response to a national emergency or war after September 11, 2001. Eligibility for this program requires a minimum of 90 consecutive days of service unless injured or became ill while in the line of duty. Up to 36 months of assistance is available with an award amount between 40% and 80% of the Montgomery GI Bill-Active Duty rate. Get additional information on REAP.
Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
The Veterans Educational Assistance Program is available to those who entered the military after January 1, 1977, did not enter into a contract with the Armed Forces under a delayed entry program and elected to contribute to this benefit program. Contributions to the benefit will be matched by the Government on a 2:1 basis. Up to 36 months of benefits are available depending on the number of monthly contributions to the program. This benefit must be used within 10 years from the date of release of active duty or the contribution amount will be automatically refunded. Get additional information on VEAP.
Survivors and Dependents Assistance (DEA)
The Survivors and Dependents Assistance program is available to dependents of qualified veterans. To qualify, you must be a son, daughter or spouse of a veteran who died or was disabled while on active duty or if the veteran is considered Missing in Action (MIA) or captured while in active service. If you are a son or daughter of the veteran, this benefit must be used between the ages of 18 and 26. If you are the spouse of this veteran, eligibility will last up to 10 or 20 years following your eligibility date. View details on Survivors and Dependents Assistance
Tuition and Fees
The tuition and fees the VA will pay for is determined based on a number of items, including your state of residence and years of service, among other factors. Please visit the VA website for a current schedule of tuition and fees.
How to Apply for G.I. Bill Benefits
The process to apply for military education benefits consists of the following steps:

Step 1: 
Obtain a Certificate of Release/Discharge, Report of Separation or Record of Service.

Step 2:  Apply for benefits through the VA.  Note that you may apply online or by filling out a paper application.  If you need assistance completing your application, please contact a Bryan College Financial Aid Advisor by calling 1-866-649-2400 or contact a VA Education Case Manager at 1-888-GIBill1.

Step 3:  Obtain a Certificate of Eligibility from the VA and send it to your Financial Aid Officer at Bryan College.

Step 4:  Complete the Bryan College admissions process.
After you attend your first class at Bryan College, our Financial Aid office will process and certify your enrollment dates through the Veterans Affairs office.

For additional information, including a complete listing of military educational benefit options available to you, please visit or contact a Bryan College admissions representative today by completing the Request Information Form or contacting us at 1-866-649-2400.

Back to top